At Athletic Brewing we value our customers and take compliance with Canada's anti-spam law (CASL) seriously, and respect your right to determine whether you wish to receive commercial electronic messages (such as newsletters, promotional offers, direct messages) from us.
Here is some of what we do to comply with CASL:
· Keep records of consent, both express and implied
· Check that we have consent before sending commercial electronic messages
· Include our contact information on commercial electronic messages
· Provide a way for those on our mailing lists to unsubscribe
· Record any unsubscribe request promptly and in any event no later than 10 business days after receipt
If you currently subscribe to electronic newsletters, promotions or other communications from us, you will always have the right to unsubscribe. If you unsubscribe and are a current customer we may still send you email concerning transactions with us, support related emails and respond to requests or communication you send us.
If you have questions about our compliance with CASL please contact our CASL team:
350 Long Beach Blvd
Stratford, CT 06615-7167
You can manage your preferences for communications from us HERE.