Head of Packaging - San Diego, CA
Looking for a versatile, adaptive and talented teammate to lead our packaging team in our new brewery in San Diego. This person must be capable of overseeing a very busy and rapidly expanding facility's output, as well as managing multiple shifts of team members. The opportunity this role affords can be as expansive in a rapidly growing company. You will be working alongside a very talented and experienced team. We would love to further discuss our vision for the brand, impact, and how you can be a big part in it playing out.
Packaging Lead Job Description:
Work and collaborate with Brewery Manager to make sure all packaging obligations are fulfilled; work with packaging team, taking charge during your shift to ensure the following is completed:
Perform all tasks related to packaging including but not limited to inventory management, full operation and maintenance of Krones canning line and pasteurizer, scheduling, keg cleaning and filling with keg washer.
Assist with all incoming and outgoing materials and develop a system that will keep all inventory and orders organized, rotated and easy to use. Work with brewery, lab and sales to determine best path to satisfy orders while maintaining highest degree of product integrity
Assist in developing a comprehensive written maintenance schedule for all equipment related to packaging. Schedules should be daily, weekly, monthly and annual.
- Forklift experience
- Warehouse experience
- Well versed in packaging and package theory
- Strong mechanical, communication, organizational and teamwork skills
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Salary: Commensurate with experience.
- Benefits: Full health, vision, dental, life, 401k.
- Versatile work schedule, but reasonable in quantity.
- Email email@example.com to apply.
- We are an equal opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community.